Students learn how to develop sales and marketing skills working directly with our Marketing Manager. As a marketing intern, you will be responsible for generating leads, processing lawn estimates, tracking statistics, use of social media and to provide quotes. Students learn the basics of direct marketing, tracking progress through weekly goals. Topics include building rapport with a prospect, identifying true needs, open-ended questioning and closing a sale. Additional duties will touch upon tracking and how to measure the marketing results through statistics and goal planning, adjust planning development, management of employees to motivate and achieve daily goals. Students also learn how our marketing plan and sales plan work together to hit the goals laid out in our business plan.
This is a paid internship, starting at $12.00 per Hour plus Bonuses!
Flexible Hours; Typically - Mon-Thurs 4:00-8:00pm; Sat 9am-1pm, Friday and Sunday Hours Available
- Follow detailed marketing plan to generate leads
- Utilized CRM system to manage & follow up with interested prospects
- Track and measure sales statistics and analyze spreadsheet results
- Direct marketing and business development
- Qualify and build rapport with prospects
- Explain features/benefits of our service
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $12.00 /hour
- One location
- College Credit
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required