Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is now seeking a End User Support Intern to join our team at the Parsippany - 14 Sylvan Way location in Parsippany, New Jersey.
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts’ Internship Program offers opportunities for rising seniors and graduate students to work on challenging assignments, both operational and strategic in nature. Interns also participate in developmental activities, while learning more about Wyndham Hotels and our industry.
Our 2020 program will begin on June 1, 2020 and conclude on August 7, 2020.
The End User Support Intern will:
- Provide desk side and phone support to our local and remote customers
- Perform in-depth troubleshooting and performance testing of desktop problems related to hardware, peripherals, applications, and overall system performance
- Document SOPs and assist team specifically with on- and off-boarding and asset tracking process documents
All interns will take part in:
- Company Orientation
- Professional Development Workshops
- Roundtable discussions with Senior Leadership
- Department Lunch & Learns
- Team Building Activities
- On-Property Experiences
- Community Service Experience
- Case study and final presentation to Senior Leadership and Intern Managers
- Rising senior in computer science or other technology field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service oriented
- Able to work independently
- Strong problem analysis and solving skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Attention to detail
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the largest hotel franchisor in the world and a leading hotel management company. We stand 20 brands strong across 9,000 hotels in more than 80 countries, and we offer the most diverse collection of hotel experiences in the world. Our iconic brands, united by the richest and simplest rewards program in the business, make hotel travel possible for all.
Our hotel owners are the stewards of our brands, and together, we champion everyday travelers. We believe guests deserve great experiences, and our robust portfolio—distinguished by our leading economy and midscale brands—delivers just that.
We are AmericInn® by Wyndham, Baymont® by Wyndham, Days Inn® by Wyndham, Dazzler® by Wyndham, Dolce Hotels and Resorts® by Wyndham, Esplendor® Boutique Hotels by Wyndham, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham®, Howard Johnson® by Wyndham, La Quinta® Inns & Suites, Microtel by Wyndham®, Ramada Encore by Wyndham, Ramada Worldwide® by Wyndham, Super 8® by Wyndham, The Trademark Collection® by Wyndham, Travelodge® by Wyndham, TRYP by Wyndham®, Wingate by Wyndham®, Wyndham Garden®, Wyndham Grand® and Wyndham Hotels and Resorts®.
Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. with offices around the globe in London, Shanghai, Buenos Aires, Dubai and more, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts employs approximately 15,000 team members worldwide.
Our Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Job Location: Parsippany - 14 Sylvan Way, 14 Sylvan Way, Parsippany, New Jersey 07054
Employment Status: Full-time