Human Resources Intern, North America
Purpose and Objectives:
Our Human Resources Intern opportunity is a 12-week, paid internship that gives a college or graduate student the opportunity to develop valuable skills through ownership of challenging and dynamic projects in some or all of the following core focus areas:
- Participate in recruitment process improvement projects including marketing materials, LinkedIn messaging, systems data usage and assessment of training needs/creation of resources
- Management of a search agency segmentation and contract renegotiation project in the US
- Support for contingent staffing project – initial analytics and organization of the work for 2021
- Onboarding, employee orientation and offboarding project implementation support
- Spend management opportunity analysis across NAM HR budgets in the US
- Relocation assistance benchmarking and process improvement planning
- Design and planning of a formal internship process in NAM for 2021
- Support for NAM policy refresh and HR agreement priorities
- Employee and HR file audit and management (as needed)
This role has the ability to manage complex project requirements including documentation of global processes and enablement, and coordination of work between various teams.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Human Resource Management, or related field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required; strong analytical abilities preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written, oral) required
- Demonstrated track record of organizational, prioritization, and multitasking skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Has strong problem solving and critical thinking skills to proactively find new ways to solve problems and identify resources.
- Must be passionate about taking on new challenges and opportunities with a positive, entrepreneurial spirit.
- Must possess intellectual curiosity and is not afraid to ask questions and recommend solutions.
- Ability to work individually and within a team environment; experience working in virtual or global teams is
- Develop experience working on a variety of HR projects
- Gain exposure to a fast-paced, collaborative office environment
- Work side-by-side with experienced HR professionals
- Portfolio of project work that the intern can use for the future at the end of this summer session