Reporting to the Salesforce.com Manager, and working closely with the Corp SES and Salesforce.com Admin. The successful candidate will be responsible for assigned projects that are designed to offer exposure and experience in the Salesforce tool in conjunction with the defined internship program.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Participate in meetings, review discussions and learn how to take the information shared in those meetings to help develop tools and processes to support the business needs.
- Learn to take business ideas and develop/create Salesforce.com reports to solve problems and share data to improve performance and drive growth/ROI.
- Help create campaigns/contest surrounding key business initiatives. Target the right account mixes to provide best results at providing growth and ROI
- Help support the many projects we have in the hopper currently. This support would include analyzing of information, possible report generation to help with that analysis but mostly learn how a company of Ryerson’s size supports the business with tools to develop working models and solutions to every day business problems.
- Learn about the many key aspects that a Sales Enablement Specialist performs daily to support the business. Ideally help the business themselves with the support of our SFDC Corporate SES and Salesforce.com Admin/Developers.
- The ideal candidate will possess an orientation for results, a strong work ethic, creativity, confidence and a passion for continuous improvement and excellence.
- Other projects as assigned.
• Minimum sophomore year completion with a progressive matriculation towards a Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher is preferred.
- No prior work experience necessary; relevant introductory classes are required
- Ability to impact and influence others.
- Proficient with MS Office (Power Point, Word, Excel, Access and Outlook).
- Strong attention to detail with demonstrated analytical and organization abilities.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Personal initiative and leadership potential.
- Less than 5% travel