Novo Dia Group
The ideal candidate will have a background in software development, meticulous attention to detail, strong analytical skills, and strong documentation and communication skills. A technical degree is encouraged, but is not required. Prior professional quality assurance experience or software development experience is a significant plus. Web savvy candidates without technical degrees who can program are also encouraged to apply.
- Creating and executing tests on websites, web-based and mobile products.
- Developing and executing automated test scripts.
- Identifying issues and generating issue reports.
- Reproducing customer-reported issues.
- Assisting developers with issue analysis.
- Verification of patches and bug fixes.
- Interfacing closely with project managers, programmers, and management.
- Completion of a Bachelor degree from an accredited, four-year university, or active enrollment in such a program.
- A strong history of academic achievement.
- Entry-level programming skills. Java preferred.
- Strong documentation and communication skills within a team environment.
- Knowledgeable about popular web browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc.)
- Familiarity with major operating systems (Windows, Mac OSX, Linux, Unix).
Preferred (Not Required):
- Completion of a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Math, or a related technical degree with a Computer Science minor.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00 /hour
- QA: 1 year (Preferred)
- Austin, TX (Required)
- One location
- Flexible schedule
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job