Software Development Intern
Job #: 1218
Location: O’Fallon, IL
Time Period: Summer 2020
Clearance: Requires ability to obtain Secret clearance
Interns will work at SuprTEK’s Agile Solution Center in O’Fallon, Illinois – just 20 minutes from downtown St. Louis. This innovative workspace defies traditional “cubicle” environments to include quiet spaces, collaboration room, dedicated training and demonstration areas, portable large HD screens, and expansive white boards for team brainstorming and storyboarding.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in a computer or engineering field
- Capable of learning to use Agile tools such as Git, Jira, or other Agile tracking tools, IntelliJ or other IDE
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to obtain a SECRET security clearance; US Citizenship required
- Some knowledge or experience with Frameworks and/or RESTful Web Services
- Two or more years of applicable experience
As an IT Engineering and Professional Services firm, SuprTEK is focused on helping the DoD and government agencies ensure mission success by delivering exceptional solutions with proven results. SuprTEK specializes in strategic business planning and management; information security and assurance, IT solution engineering and delivery, IT operations management, Health IT, Service Center operations, and Enterprise Integrated Services. Since 1996, SuprTEK has performed exceptionally on a multitude of contracts ranging in size from short-term management consulting engagements to fully-managed IT outsourcing efforts.
SuprTEK is an Equal Opportunity Employer