Associate Marketing Coordinator Internship
At RingCentral we call our interns RingTerns because, by the end of your 10-week program, you’ll know our culture inside and out. Why is that important? Our culture is what makes RingCentral unique, a place where winning together in a dynamic, highly collaborative environment is what makes us different (and, we like to think, better).
If you are interested in an internship here, chances are you have some relevant skills and are interested in working for a rapidly growing, cloud-based software and communications company. We can teach you the RingCentral-way what we can’t teach are drive and a passion to succeed.
Here are a few reasons to consider being a RingTern at RingCentral:
1) You have a competitive edge and like to win. Here, you’ll compete for prizes with individual elevator pitches, team product challenges, off-site excursions and company events. We call it collaborative competition and it’s a great way to experience the way we work.
2) Hyper-growth, for you and your career. RingCentral is growing at an annual rate of 30%. Every year. So now is a great time to join us. It also means there are lots of interesting, real-world challenges to help us solve.
3) Mentors who are in it for you. Our mentors will work with you to help you grow and achieve your goals. No micro-management and no busy-work. The goal is to help you problem-solve and succeed independently.
So, join RingCentral as an intern this summer and discover what it feels like to win together.
Early Intern Application Deadline is March 4, 2020
Final Intern Application Deadline: April 6, 2020
The Associate Marketing Coordinator is responsible for coordinating the day-to-day execution of multi-channel marketing programs from submission to completion. He or she works cross-functionally with the entire Digital Marketing department and is the central point of contact between channel managers, developers, and designers to ensure projects are accurately scoped, documented, assigned, tracked, and delivered.
- Receive all project submissions, review requirements, define the scope of work, assign tasks, create timelines, and manage execution.
- Collaborate with channel managers to define project priorities across the department and identify resource and scheduling challenges to create project delivery plans.
- Coordinate day-to-day project communications between stakeholders, including proactively engaging marketing, design, and production in order to ensure the project stays on schedule.
- Lead weekly marketing status meetings focusing on active projects, and assign tasks and owners to keep deliverables on track.
- Draft technical requirements based on marketing requirements
- Create, update and manage channel landing pages within RingCentral CMS
- Conduct QA testing, a follow-up to resolve issues, and load finished material into content management system.
- Guide and educate business partners to help them understand our processes and requirements
- Undergraduate student (Junior/Senior) majoring in a Marketing or Business discipline
- Highly collaborative with knowledge of web and project management
- Strong customer service orientation and ability to work well in a team setting within a corporate culture
- Attention to detail, strong organizational skills, initiative and the ability to work independently
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- An eye for aesthetics
- Strong grammar and spelling skills (for written English)
- Desire to organize, develop, and improve processes
- Self-starter able to deliver high-quality results while working in a fast-paced “startup within a public company” environment
- Hands-on Experience with Jira and Google suite
- Managing a corporate website and driving innovative marketing initiatives
- Requirement gathering and documentation
- Valuable experience with the leading Enterprise Web Content Management system (AEM – Adobe Experience Manager)
- Working within web and Digital Marketing and with cross-functional business and technical groups
- Web quality assurance and processes
- Full-time, throughout the summer of 2020 [8-10 week internship]
- Must be available to start either June 9th or June 16th
Visit the links below to know more about the company, internships and job openings:
About RingCentral - RingCentral’s website
Openings - Job & Internship webpage
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) provides cloud computing based business phone systems designed for today's mobile and distributed business world. The RingCentral technology platform eliminates the need for expensive and technically complex on-premise legacy phone systems. By combining a hosted, multi-extension business phone system with advanced voice and fax functionality, RingCentral simplifies business communication for modern, flexible business environments. RingCentral is headquartered in San Mateo Belmont, California.
RingCentral is an EEOC employer.