California Creative Solutions
SQL Developer :
- Help write and optimize in-application SQL statements.
- Ensure performance, security, and availability of databases.
- Prepare documentations and specifications.
- Handle common database procedures such as upgrade, backup, recovery, migration, etc.
- Write TSQL scripts and objects such as stored procedures, user-defined functions, views, indexes per business requirements.
- Create ETL SSIS packages to migrate data from OLTP sources to OLAP destinations through available tasks and transformations in SSIS.
- Design and create user interactive reports in SSRS, Power BI and Tableau.
- Profile server resource usage, and optimize and tweak as necessary.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- BS or MS of degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or related field is required
- Proficiency with SQL and its variation among popular databases
- Skilled at optimizing large complicated SQL statements
- Capable of configuring popular database engines and orchestrating clusters as necessary
- Ability to plan resource requirements from high level specifications
- Good communication skills
- Good Salary
- Health Insurance
- Immigration Support
- Accomodation Assistance
- Relocation Assistance
Job Types: Full-time, Internship, Contract
Salary: $60,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- Multiple locations
- Health insurance