NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
- You will work closely with other global MarCom managers, Product and Marketing Management teams in order to coordinate marketing initiatives
- Plan, manage and support execution of industry events, and tech days, product launches, conferences, press/analyst events, seminars, and sales/distributor training
- Support NXP’s Thought leadership campaign activities
- Help prepare blog articles, website content, leaflets, brochures, newsletters, invites and social media campaigns.
- Monitor social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
- Regular communication and collaboration with the global MarCom & Communications team to identify areas of opportunity, process improvement and/or concern.
- You will have the opportunity to work on your own projects and take responsibility early on
- Strong influence and interpersonal skills, coupled with an ability to analyze, summarize and communicate efficiently under pressure and time constraints
- You understand common social media channels in a business environment
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Proactive and forward thinker
- In order to be considered for an internship with NXP, you must be returning to school (or graduating) at the conclusion of the internship term. If you are graduating prior to June 2020, please apply for positions labeled “Graduate Hire” or “Entry Level”.
NXP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, NXP will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.