- Create and update database models and apply changes to physical databases.
- Participate in database requirements gathering for new database projects.
- Participate in the implementation of strategies for database load and stress testing.
- Learn and utilize new software as projects require.
- Work within a team environment with other programmers and staff from other disciplines.
- Troubleshoot database performance issues.
- B.S. in Computer Science or other technical discipline (May 2020 graduates accepted).
- Coursework or work experience in most of the following: data models, database structures, SQL queries, database logical/physical design, query optimization
- Excellent writing skills and verbal communication.
- To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not now or in the future, require sponsorship for employment visa status.
- Programming in languages such as C#, Java, Python, Perl, PHP, etc.
- Internship or work experience in an environment that includes databases and programming.
- Ability to debug programs and determine root cause in analysis of issues.
- SQL Server, Oracle or MySQL