The world’s leading independent advertising platform, Amobee unifies all advertising channels—including TV, programmatic and social—across all formats and devices. We provide marketers with streamlined, advanced media planning capabilities powered by in-depth analytics and proprietary audience data. Our platform and technology, provides the most advanced advertising solutions for the convergence of digital and advanced TV— including linear TV, over the top, connected TV, and premium digital video. Enabling advertisers to plan and activate across more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter.
Amobee has been named to Fortune’s Top 10 Best Workplaces in Advertising and Marketing. Amobee’s platforms have been widely recognized amongst our industry winning numerous awards in technology innovation, see all Amobee Awards. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest telco companies in the world, reaching over 700 million mobile subscribers in 21 countries. Amobee operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee
We are currently recruiting for Engineering Interns in both our Baltimore, MD and Reston, VA offices. The Engineering Intern will be paired with a sponsor within the Engineering team. The sponsor will oversee the professional development and delivery output of the intern.
- Current student pursuing a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics, Engineering or related field.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Rising Senior or Graduate Student (Strongly Preferred)
- Ability to work in teams.
- Excellent understanding of computer science fundamentals
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Core knowledge of at least one programming language
- Familiarity with Java development is beneficial
- Excited by working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to observe and work with other team member, including leadership
- Direct mentorship from assigned sponsor
- Endless opportunities to learn
- Challenging work assignments
- Potential Career opportunities upon graduation
- Formal Training Programs, Social Events, and Community Outreach Programs
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Amobee.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.