IntroductionImagine the future you could help us build.
Explore and leverage your career with one of the world’s foremost leaders in diverse robotics, we are constantly creating robotic products that improve, impact, and change lives.
As an iOS Developer at iRobot, you will be developing mobile applications that control iRobot’s Consumer Home Products.
In this role, you will collaborate with robot developers, designers, testers, and business managers. You will have the opportunity to contribute to all aspects of the product development life-cycle. The ideal candidate must be able to pick up new technologies quickly, be a strong team player, and rapidly adapt to changing business and customer demands.
As a member of an extraordinarily creative, motivated and talented team, you will develop new apps that interface with Consumer Robots, which are used by millions of people.
- Design, implement, and test a new, iOS based, robot application.
- Collaborate with technical architects, test engineers, and user interface designers.
- Write high quality code that is well documented and unit tested.
- Participate in and drive code reviews.
- At least two - three years of course work toward a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- Strong interest in Robotics.
- Academic experience programming in Java or Objective C. Experience with C++ is a plus
- Experience in developing iOS or Android Applications
- Excellent communication skills
Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled