Dun & Bradstreet
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we’re so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet’s Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we’re wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you’re looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
Dun & Bradstreet is looking for a Software Engineer intern that loves to write code, build applications and new things, and see their art used by customers around the world. The intern will learn from a team of experienced software professionals while helping to code, test, and create features for the next generation of D&B user interfaces, applications, and mobile app suites. The intern will also work with the engineering, product, design, QA , and release teams to write code for the delivery of web application software for Dun and Bradstreet.
- Code the next generation of software for Dun and Bradstreet
- Participate in requirements review with business partners; plan releases and future product direction
- Learn and grow from mentorship through code reviews, design reviews, and overall team participation
- Present designs to team members within D&B; champion your cause and learn to provide in depth detailed designs to senior members
- Contribute code to testing and QA of any feature development
- Must be currently enrolled in a four-year accredited degree program, and returning to the program upon completion of the internship
- Rising undergraduate senior preferred (Graduation date: December 2020/May 2021)
- Currently pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics or related course of study preferred
- Overall minimum GPA of 3.0 preferred
- Experience in Java, Python, C++ and other related computer languages preferred
- Knowledge of REST/JSON preferred
- Knowledge of web application development preferred
- Knowledge of the software development process preferred
- Demonstrable ability to document, present and articulate designs and technical decisions in front of teams and key business design makers preferred
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.