- Support partner relationships and provide leadership in on-boarding new partners
- Using an agile methodology, collaborate with the development team, platform product managers to deliver compelling, high quality software via iterative and periodic sprint releases
- Prototype new functionalities, from concept to Minimum Viable Product (MVP) to validate business benefits and feasibility
- Create production documentation based on user requirements, and delivery uses cases using Jira and Confluence
- Coordinate with other internal product development or supplier teams as needed (e.g. architecture, global projects, and functional streams)
- Stay on top of product delivery trends, experiment with new methodologies, participate in internal & external technology and project management communities, and mentor other members of the product development team
- Pursuing a minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, Information Systems, Engineering or related.
- Desire to learn new skills and technologies.
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Able to facilitate and guide activities of a cross functional product development team, develop timing plans and risk mitigation plans for assigned projects
- Able to identify, research and resolves cross-functional team performance issues to ensure program objectives are achieved
- Well organized, good attention to detail