TAC Integrated Solutions
**SECRET Security Clearance is required**
The Sharepoint Developer will provide support, operations, and maintenance for DoJ's Microsoft SharePoint farm, which is currently SharePoint 2013. Support is provided to configure and support all agency SharePoint sites using “Out of the Box” design and development. The Developer will assist DoJ employees with site maintenance, design and permissions management.
The Developer will provide support by developing solutions that will assist DoJ offices and divisions with automating there business process and taking advantage of SharePoint collaboration and documentation management features. The Developer will be required to provide solutions involving building and customizing workflows, InfoPath design and implementation, dashboard reporting, and .Net development and programming.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business or related scientific or technical discipline (equivalent work experience may be considered in lieu of a Bachelor's Degree)
- Must have 4 years minimum relevant experience in:
- Using Information Technology based applications to implement process improvement and reengineering methodologies to client business processes.
- Duties may include activity and data modeling, developing improvements to business methods on IT related projected.
- This individual is responsible for transition planning introduction, and integration of new IT processes.
- May provide group facilitation and training for newly implemented IT processes and act as key coordinator between multiple process stakeholders and project.
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional SharePoint Administrator 2010 Certification or training
- Secret Clearance
Job Type: Full-time
- IT: 4 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional SharePoint Administrator 2010 Certification
Security Clearance Required:
- Secret (Preferred)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job