Fritz AI is a SaaS product used by mobile developers to create apps powered by Artificial Intelligence. Our customers use the platform to teach their apps how to see, hear, sense, and think. Customers have built amazing experiences, ranging from crop disease identification for African farmers to augmented reality Snapchat-for-pets—all made possible by Fritz AI.
Intern Developer overview:
As an intern developer you will learn how to build high-quality software by following best practices, delivering automated tests, and monitoring your code in production. You will work closely with the engineering team to iteratively plan, scope, and execute projects.
- iOS ecosystem (Swift, Cocoapods, Xcode, etc.)
- Android ecosystem (Java, Kotlin, Gradle, etc.)
- Mobile testing frameworks
- Great attitude, enthusiastic learner, excited to grow.
- Collaborative and comfortable in a team-oriented environment.
- Excited about making big contributions, seeing measurable results, and being recognized and appreciated for your efforts.
About our team and culture:
We are a growth-stage startup team that is passionate about AI, and we believe it will be the most transformative technology change of our generation. Our culture is transparent, honest, and direct—you'll always know what's going on and why it furthers our mission. Our founders have previously built, scaled, and exited successful technology businesses such as HubSpot, BabbaCo, Wyth, and TechStars.
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.