The Software Revolution, Inc.
Marketing Assistant I
A.k.a. Entry level intern, Intermediate Marketing Assistant, Marketing Administrative Support II, Product Marketing Assistant
Range: 40k – 52k base (0-3 years experience) - starting W2 post 90 day trial period.
Will report to Senior Sales Staff and have executive level engagement.
Daily tasks will include:
- Email campaigning aka lead generation
- CRM maintenance
- Social media upkeep
- Market research for lead generation - > market/technology type/vertical candidate research
- Other administrative tasks (calendar invites, starting meetings, note-taking, document filing, marketing material/website QA, etc.)
- DocsRev/TSRI.com initial lead support (jira management, initial responses)
- 90 day probationary period on 1099
- Positive Attitude
- Attention to detail;
- Excellent language skills
- An eager learner and contributor, who knows when to take direction and when to take initiative
- Business degree or working on business/marketing degree
- Significant knowledge of email and web presentation and marketing for lead generation.
- Ability to use the internet to do research and identify potential clients.
- Multiple language skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $42,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- college Marketing/Sales or Computer Science: 3 years (Required)
- Associate (Required)
- Kirkland, WA 98033 (Required)
- International Passport (Preferred)
- Certified Cloud Practitioner (AWS)? (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)
- German (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- We historically flip our interns to regular full time employment. The sales positions at TSRI have over time a high base, as we do long sales cycles 6 months to 24 months is not unheard of. So, this is a good starting job or re-entry into the workforce, and you should have your education finishing up, i.e. be in your 4th year to be the most probable candidate. Just FYI. Also matters if you are a US Citizen or US Green Card, as we have no desire to sponsor H1Bs.
Security Clearance Required:
- Confidential (Preferred)
- Other forms
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Monday to Friday