If you are a go-getter that’s energetic, engaged, and entrepreneurial, and want to be part of a flourishing tech startup then 3DIQ is your ticket. If you’re hungry for success and want to be an active, hands-on, part of building a leading tech company with the opportunity for rapid advancement versus simply “holding down a job,” we want to hear from you!
As a Junior Software Engineer you will have the opportunity to help support and build out the technology at 3DIQ . You will play a key role in the design and development of new software solutions, internal tools that support the business, and the maintenance/support of existing software applications.
3DIQ fosters small team dynamics and is horizontal in structure so the good news is you won’t have twelve managers to report to as a junior software engineer. Small teams and a horizontal structure also mean less bureaucracy and more of getting things done. A goal that everyone at 3DIQ takes pride in.
Junior Software Engineer/Software Engineer
- Work with the team to design and develop innovative software solutions
- Design and develop internal tools/applications to streamline business operations
- Build high-quality software that follows design/coding standards and best practices
- Maintain and support existing applications
- Assist with other technology-related activities to help support and drive the business
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented Programming
- Experience working with RESTful web services
- Experience with testing frameworks
- Experience working with databases (Postgres)
- Good understanding of design patterns
- Passionate for creating quality solutions and following best practices such as test-driven development
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Experience developing for mobile (responsive)
- Experience working with Linux servers
- Experience working with Google Cloud Platform & serverless architecture
- Experience of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Experience with Gitlab
As a valued 3DIQ team member, you must be willing to learn, accept constructive feedback, provide input to team members, and share in the excitement of this fast-growing tech company!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $25.00 /hour
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule