The Lifestyle Agency
We are a Wall Street marketing and advertising agency helping emerging brands grow. We provide media relations, digital strategy, social media consulting, traditional marketing, celebrity and outreach, and more. If you are looking for hands-on experience in a fun, upbeat, and positive working environment, this internship is right for you!
We provide interns with the amazing opportunity to get valuable experience learning more than just the basics of marketing, Advertising, public relations, events, strategic marketing, and social media marketing.
This internship will grant you exciting opportunities in fashion like selecting looks for celebrities to wear, marketing strategies for fashion designers or posing for clients Instagram posts.
If you are passionate about the business of music, we plan music oriented business events for independent artist and other industry creatives. You will learn all the parts of helping an artist reach the masses.
We are looking for interns to join us for this Spring semester. Previous internship experience is a plus. This is an unpaid internship, but college credit is offered. There is a definite opportunity for the position to become permanent after internship.
Job Responsibilities and Opportunities for Experience
- Develop and implement creative ways to increase brand awareness and drive traffic to the website, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, blogs and other media venues
- Develop and implement out-of-the-box promotional campaigns including press releases and interaction with print and online magazines and newspapers
- Develop strong presence on social media platforms
- Respond to press inquiries for trade shows; track and gather press coverage
- Draft and edit press releases as necessary
- Develop and implement email marketing campaigns
- Implement video posting and/or participating in YouTube promotional videos
- Work with other team members such as web developers, graphic designers, content writers and other professionals
- Participate in event planning, promotions and events
- Increase our brand awareness and drive attendance for our events
- Create infographics & create pre-show blog strategy, develop blog content
- Interest in fashion is a MUST!
- Interest in Music a MUST!
- Well versed in fashion magazines, the latest IT girls, buzzy bloggers, etc.
- Well versed in the music industry publications that independent artist are familiar with
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be extremely organized, detail-oriented and prioritize well to meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail, must have great research skills
- Must be a hard worker and passionate about learning your trade
and be a problem solver
- Strong computer skills (with working knowledge of Word & Excel)
- Maintain a positive attitude and have a customer service approach at all times
- Must be a self starter and highly motivated
- Must be able to multi task in a fast paced environment
- Must be a team player & Must be able to contribute creative ideas
- Graphic Arts Proficiency is a plus but not required!
This job is currently a part-time, unpaid internship offering school credit, but has the potential to grow into a paid internship and/or part-time/contract position for the right person!
Job Types: Internship, Commission
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- english (Preferred)
- Spanish (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- 25% (Preferred)
- Other forms
- One location
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- College Credit
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks - learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- Night shift
- 8 hour shift
- 10 hour shift