IT Process Consultant II – Junior Level SharePoint Developer
NiS is searching for a Junior SharePoint Developer to provide support, operations, and maintenance for federal client's Microsoft SharePoint farm, which is currently SharePoint 2013. Support is provided to configure and support all agency SharePoint sites using “Out of the Box” design and development. The Junior SharePoint Developer will assist federal employees with site maintenance, design and permissions management.
Deliverables: Developed solutions based on project request intake, closed support requests based on metrics and technical design documents for developed solutions.
The IT Process Consultant II – (Junior Level SharePoint Developer) will have experience with:
- SharePoint Architecture (SharePoint Sites, permissions, and Site Collections) including SharePoint development against SharePoint List and Libraries
- Out of the box solutions development such as workflows and connecting forms to SharePoint lists
- SharePoint REST API development
- Microsoft technologies, ASP.NET, Microsoft .NET Framework, Microsoft SharePoint
- Web architectural and design patterns
- Various forms of SSO and an understanding of security best practices such as OWASP
- Providing support for a highly customized SharePoint 2013 environment involving client-side administrative tasks such as site creation, governance oversight, and other out-of-the-box applications
- Maintaining the technical and creative direction of the portal with business analysis skills with proven success in solution design and SharePoint architecture
- Managing content databases and creating new ones as required
- Administering and maintain sites and sub-sites
- Managing security for sites and sub-sites
- Managing the site layout structure and content
- Providing SharePoint support to end users
- Providing project support to project leaders
- Providing some training on ad-hoc basis
- Providing content management, access control, site creation, maintenance and retirement, web layout and design, web coding, and the development of custom SharePoint solutions
- Demonstrating an understanding of SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint 2013 functionality and capability; proven knowledge of SharePoint Designer 2013 and developing SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint 2013 customized workflows
- Have experience with developing forms in InfoPath 2013
- Managing enterprise user permissions with a proven understanding of enterprise governance and security best practices
- Having the ability to communicate with customers, personnel, leadership, and executive management
- Key coordinator between multiple project teams to ensure enterprise-wide integration of reengineering efforts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business or related scientific or technical discipline (equivalent work experience may be considered in lieu of a Bachelor's Degree)
- Must have 3 years minimum relevant experience in:
- Using Information Technology based applications to implement process improvement and reengineering methodologies to client business processes.
- Duties may include activity and data modeling, developing improvements to business methods on IT related projected.
- This individual is responsible for transition planning introduction, and integration of new IT processes.
- May provide group facilitation and training for newly implemented IT processes and act as key coordinator between multiple process stakeholders and project.
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional SharePoint Administrator 2010 Certification or training
- Must have an Active Secret Clearance
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $91,000.00 /year
- SharePoint: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
Security Clearance Required:
- Secret (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply