Empire Global Ventures
Empire Global Ventures is an international business development firm. We are the trusted partner for business of all sizes- from large multinationals to burgeoning startups—who want to scale and grow in markets that are complex and untested. Domestic or foreign, our experienced professional team uses their wide-reaching connections to guide clients through critical decisions and challenging market development. Based in New York City, EGV’s clients hail from around the world.
We are seeking part-time Summer 2020 interns to help us with the day to day operations in our Tribeca, NY office.
The responsibilities of this role include:
- Market research, data entry, report writing, brief writing, meeting notes.
- Assisting with event planning, organization, and pop-up vending.
This is a research heavy role. Successful candidates will demonstrate strong writing skills and be comfortable summarizing high volumes of information.
This role requires a minimum of 21 hours a week, and at least 5 hours in the office at a time. Applicants must be currently enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's program. Recent graduates will not be considered.
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $0.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- New York, NY (Required)
- English (Required)
- One location
- College Credit
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Monday to Friday