Ancor Information Management
Ancor Information Management is seeking to add a highly energetic, and self-motivated full stack Junior Software Developer to our staff in Troy, Michigan. We build high availability data-driven web applications, utilizing ASP.NET MVC, .NET Web APIs, and a SQL Server backend. The Junior Software Developer will be working with team members to deliver quality solutions using Microsoft technologies and best practices in coding, unit testing, and implementation efforts.
- Permanent position with a growing company
- Competitive compensation package
- Paid Microsoft certifications and other training
- A friendly, collaborative workplace where employee happiness matters
This is a full-time employment role in Troy, MI. You must be local to the area. Currently Ancor is not sponsoring work related visas. You must have work authorization to work for any employer. When responding, please provide a current resume and salary expectations.
- Complete full software development life cycle (SDLC) including requirements gathering, design, development, testing, implementation, and maintenance
- Modify existing software applications according to business and functional requirements while maintaining strong documentation
- Consult with internal and external customers to develop technical specifications, including data flow diagrams
- Collaborate with members of the team (developers, business analysts, project managers, etc.) to deliver solutions within budget and on schedule
- Develop and tune SQL queries and stored procedures
- Analyze business requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints
- Open to continuing education both on and off site to learn modern technologies
Minimum required experience:
- 1+ years .NET 4.6+ Framework development experience.
- 1+ years coding in .NET: ASP.NET, C#.
- 1+ years using SQL Server 2012+
- 1+ years writing SQL/T-SQL stored procedures and/or managed stored procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or work experience equivalent.
- Familiarity with at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET)
- Knowledge of SQL Server, including writing and tuning stored procedures and functions
- Familiar with Object Relational Mapping (ORM)
- Experience with document composition using Quadient Inspire (GMC) is a plus
- Working knowledge of ASP.NET MVC (Model-View-Controller)
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Attention to detail
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off