Want to equip yourself with experience and knowledge to help land your first post-college job? A PrimePay internship is a great way to fill your resume!
The PrimePay Team is in search of motivated college interns who are eager to grow professionally and help our nationwide brand succeed. This is a great opportunity to gain real life experience to jump-start your career, all while helping PrimePay’s small business clients succeed.
What you won’t do during a PrimePay internship: Gather everyone’s coffee orders and run errands.
What you will do during a PrimePay internship: Spend time within one of PrimePay’s departments that is integral in building PrimePay’s internal culture. Gain different experiences and a better understanding of what you would like to do by working closely with our subject matter experts.
The Technical Support Intern will work closely with members of our Technical Support and Infrastructure departments. Interns can expect to:
- Identify, research, document and resolve technical problems
- Be responsible for the installation, deployment and maintenance of client systems, printers and servers
- Upgrade internal employee’s software systems with current technologies
- Monitor and troubleshoot office backups
- Assist with network administration and telecommunication systems
- Provide analysis related to the design, development, and implementation of hardware for products
- Assist in developing, implementing and maintaining policies, procedures and programs for ensuring the security and integrity of company data, databases, information systems and technology
- Coordinate, test, and administer disaster recovery and business continuity plans
PrimePay interns work full-time during assigned business hours throughout our nine-week program; which is held at our headquarters in West Chester, PA. The program runs from June 1st, 2020 through July 31st, 2020. Interns must be able to commit to all nine weeks.
At PrimePay, we believe in the power of small businesses. That’s why, since 1986, we have been taking care of their back-office tasks like payroll, HR, Time Clock and benefits admin services, so they can concentrate more on their business. PrimePay has 30 offices nationwide and is headquartered in West Chester, PA.