Mountain State Software Solutions
At MS3, our employees adapt to change quickly, communicate with clients effectively, and stay focused to execute deliverables. As a company founded by developers, we know the importance of staying at the cutting edge of technology, and value employees who strive to innovate and evolve with the changing technological landscape.
MS3 is looking for a highly talented Junior DevOps Engineer who is willing to research, identify and execute on cutting edge DevOps processes and software. This position will support our client initiatives and accelerate their development lifecycle to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Charles Town, West Virginia
- Experience with any programming language, such as Java or Python.
- Linux and Windows systems administration and troubleshooting.
- Cloud provisioning tools such as Terraform or CloudFormation.
- Understanding internet security and data privacy best practices in highly-regulated industries.
- Atlassian Products.
Experience with the following are a plus:
- Web servers (Tomcat/Apache/Httpd).
- Software development.
- DevOps related resources.
- Strong interpersonal written/oral communication skills to work effectively with business partners, peer IT resources and all levels of management.
- Ability to reason logically, analyze and evaluate performance data and information, and draw appropriate conclusions.
- A naturally curious, analytical and open and engaged mindset.
- Eager and excited to learn current development and application support skills.
- Certifications in a related field and/or a Bachelor’s degree (in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Information Systems).
We understand that the right talent matters, which is why we aggressively compensate employees with bonuses, perks, and special incentives to ensure our team is happy and healthy.
- Flexible time off: PTO, paid holidays and continuing education days.
- Monthly Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) stipend.
- Competitive medical and dental coverage for all employees.
- Retirement plan matching and employee profit sharing.
- Special perks like company trips, PLUS
- A collaborative, fun and performance-driven culture!
Job Type: Full-time
- Linux and Windows systems administration & troubleshooting: 1 year (Required)
- programming languages such as Java or Python: 1 year (Required)
- Cloud provisioning tools ie, Terraform or CloudFormation: 1 year (Required)
- DevOps: 2 years (Preferred)
- Atlassian Products: 1 year (Required)
- United States (Preferred)
- Do you now, or will you in the future, require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B visa status, etc.) to work legally for our Company in the United States?
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job