One Company…Many Careers!
A Day In The Life Of An Intern - EUC Developer - req11458
Are you ready to join the industry leader? State Farm Enterprise Shared Services & Processes and is looking for passionate students in the fields of study like Data Science, Statistics, Data Analytics, Information Technology, Information Systems, Business Management, Project Management to join our Summer Internship Program! This program will offer you hands-on work along with real-world research and development opportunities. As a top Fortune 50 company, we hire the best. We cannot wait for you to join our team!
We Are Looking For The Following:
- Current college students only (Seniors or Graduate students who apply MUST be returning to school for at least one semester)
- 3.0 or above GPA
- Seeking candidates with knowledge/experience in the following systems developing and deploying applications in support of operations
- Model - View - Controller (MVC)
- Microsoft SQL/ODBC
- .NET Framework
- Open Source Libraries
- Database design and normalization
- Proficient in Excel/Access/Visio
- Drive and initiative to lead and affect positive change
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, problem solving, and critical thinking
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
- A can-do attitude, and someone who loves to have a bit of fun!
What You Can Expect:
- Our internship will occur between May 18, 2020 - July 31, 2020
- Selected interns will work 38.75 hours/week
- Competitive candidates will be invited to participate in an on demand interview. This is where the excitement begins!
- Project: Quality comparison of samples and tools
- Underwriting operations view
- Process documentation and process improvement
What’s In It For You:
- Competitive pay and a relaxed dress code
- Direct experience you can leverage for you future career
- An opportunity to learn and network with industry-leading influencers
- A Learning Environment: Mentoring and Development to help you succeed
- We love to give back! Being involved in volunteer opportunities to give back to the community
- A culture that embraces Diversity and Inclusion - it is simply the right thing to do!
We are not just offering an internship but the opportunity for a meaningful career!
Come join our passionate team!
Employment Type: Internship
Weekends: Not required