IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
PURPOSE: This role is an ideal stepping-stone for current college students. This position will provide exposure to and obtain get hands-on experience working with a group of experienced devops engineers on defining infrastructure provisioning automation workflows using Hashicorp tools.
Integration API Developer Intern projects vary, your typical responsibilities and opportunities might include:
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and implement APIs using the Mulesoft Platform
- Create unit tests using MUnit
- Development using Python and or Perl to build accelerators
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Enrolled in a bachelor’s program with 3.0 GPA or higher, preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems or related degree
- Experience with Python, Perl, and any other programming language
- API experience would be a plus
- Ability to learn and work under the guidance of a lead
- Knowledge of Agile/Rapid Development Methodologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- A self-starter with strong sense of self-motivation
- An organized team player who can manage multiple tasks
- Interest and exposure to Business and IT organizations
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at [email protected] to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1118300