AutoGuide Mobile Robots designs, manufactures and installs the most technically advanced AMRs with one goal in mind: surpassing customers’ expectations. For more than two decades, AutoGuide has provided maximum value to businesses in manufacturing, warehousing and distribution operations across multiple industries.
Due to rapid growth AutoGuide is seeking a proactive, motivated, and hands on individual to join our Software Engineering team. With an expanding portfolio of mobile robots, this position will be instrumental in the launch of our new platforms and has tremendous career opportunities.
As a software engineer at AutoGuide, you will be involved in the design, development, testing, and installation of software used to coordinate the movements of Automous Mobile Robots in warehouses and factories.
We are looking for developers who want to make a career engaging in challenging projects on futuristic technology, software development, implementing software solutions, developing apps and much more.
New college graduates are welcome to apply. We will provide on the job training after you are hired.
- Support and debug complex software controlling robotic fleets
- Support the testing, functional and reliability verification, of our robot systems.
- Participate in the design and implementation of embedded and application level products.
- Generate design documentation and test plans for complete system’s level testing.
- Collect, analyze and report on test data
- Support field testing
- B.S. or higher in in any discipline ( c.s. a plus )
- 0-2 years experience in commercial software development (not IT or internal projects)
- Must have some programming experience.
- Excitement and eagerness to learn new technology
- Passion for Software development and desire to gain in-depth knowledge
- Basic knowledge of Java, C#, .Net, Python or similar programming languages
- Interest in robotics and Object-Oriented design
- Occasional travel (~10%, possibly international) will be required to assist in supporting our customers
We are proud of our diverse environment, EOE, MFDV.
Qualified applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States.
Qualified applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in United States.
Principles only. Recruiters please do not contact us with unsolicited services or offer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This position will include a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.