Edwards Lifesciences Sales Programs Intern – Summer 2020
COME BE INSPIRED.
Edwards Lifesciences, the global leader in the science of heart valves and hemodynamic monitoring, offers its university talent the opportunity to collaborate and create innovative devices, solutions, and techniques that help physicians save the lives of patients around the world. It’s exactly what you’d expect from a rapidly-expanding global organization, where more than 14,000 employees work together to make a difference to millions of patients worldwide.
You’ll do inspired work alongside a passionate and dedicated team while witnessing the power of our collaborations with the world’s leading clinicians, researchers, and government agencies in meeting healthcare needs.
Program participants will work in our corporate headquarters in Irvine, California. Please visit Edwards.com for information on all our locations.
- Provide support to the Inside Sales and Sales Training team to achieve sales objectives.
- Work with the Inside Sales management team to develop training material for new hires.
- Support the Sales Training Manager and Coordinator.
- Identify areas for improvement relating to business processes, workflows, and systems.
- Support the Inside Sales team by making outbound calls for the returning of equipment, managing web leads, and generating quotes.
- Working on SFDC to run sales history reports, generate notes and update contacts.
- Pursuing a degree in Sales, Business Administration, Marketing, Liberal Arts, or Kinesiology.
- Internship applicants must be enrolled in an accredited Bachelor’s or Master’s program for the entire duration of their internship. Upon graduating, students are no longer eligible for an internship at Edwards.
- Graduating December 2020 or later. Sophomore or Junior standing preferred.
- Availability for an assignment for a minimum of 10 weeks over the course of the summer.
- Must be in good scholastic standing (3.0+ GPA or equivalent).
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Must have a strong work ethic including organizational skills, the desire to learn, and is not afraid to ask questions.
Launch your career and DISCOVER LIFE HERE.
- Innovative & Industry Leading Technology
- Accelerated Career Growth
- A Growing Global Company
- Stretch Assignments
- Meaningful Projects with Real Impact
- Continuous Mentorship
- Competitive Compensation
- Subsidized Housing
- Conversion Opportunities into our New Grad Programs following Graduation
- On-site Cafe, Gym, Basketball & Beach Volleyball Courts
- Great People & Beautiful Place to Work!
Edwards will not sponsor for employment-based visas for this position now or in the future.
E dwards is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer including protected Veterans and individuals with disabilities.