What You’ll Get to Do:
- Software programming. And maintenance
- Data Analysis and user support
- Areas of tasking include Training Systems and Tools
- Provide technical support to maintain and advance capabilities of Navy computing systems (Aegis, Ballistic Missile Defense, etc.)
- Applications software development, potentially in an Agile development Environment
- Virtualization/containerization technologies
- Operating systems (Linux, Solaris, HP, VxWorks, etc.)
- Middleware Integration
- Assist the project team with gathering requirements.
- Code, test and debug computer programs.
- Assists in designing and implementing new functionality, processes and systems (both automated and manual).
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Currently working toward an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree
- Degree program in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of technology-related work experience
- Basic interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Basic communication skills
- Basic analytical and problem-solving skills for design, creation and testing of programs
- Ability to work in a team environment
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Experience with system development or system analysis
- Experience working with relevant programming languages, operating systems, hardware and software
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.