42Gears Mobility Systems Inc.
Who we are
42Gears is an independent software vendor, offering Mobility Management Solutions for Large Organizations, Mid-Market Companies, and Start-Ups. Over the last few years, we have built multiple software products and we are proud of the fact that 10,000+ companies in 115 countries around the world use our services for secure and efficient deployment of mobile applications on a wide variety of devices such as tablets, smartphones, rugged devices, laptops, VR devices, and smartwatches.
We are looking for a Junior Pre-Sales Solutions Engineer to support and help build our growing Sales team in achieving revenue targets. This is a career, not a job. You will receive continuous training and guidance in product and sales processes, facilitating your success. You will slowly start to work with current and prospective customers, understanding their needs and guiding them through the 42Gears product portfolio. In the future, you might attend trade shows, present at our booths, and travel to meet customers.
- Provide technical pre-sales support on customer inquiries;
- Support our Sales and Channel teams;
- Research customer technical issues and pursue resolution;
- Communicate with the Support Team on resolving customers issues;
- Sell Professional Services and Training consistently as part of a total solution
- Participating in marketing events and industry conferences;
- Attend meetings with partners and customers;
- From time to time deliver presentations and webinars to prospective customers and partners.
- 1+ years of professional experience in a pre-sales, sales engineering, or related role within enterprise software;
- Great communication skills, being able to speak to both technical and business counterparts on the client-side and explain technology and solutions architecture;
- Highly organized and self-motivated;
- Love to learn and have a strong interested in sales, technology, and customer interaction;
- Willingness to travel.
Base Salary and/or Commission
Paid vacations and holidays
Health Insurance package (Health, Dental, Vision)
401(k) plan with employer matching
If you can picture yourself in an ambitious hard-working but fun environment you will be the right fit for 42Gears.
Job Type: Full-time
- Fremont, CA (Required)
- English (Required)
- United States (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Team Lead
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Monday to Friday