Coca Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated
Requisition ID: 33914
Click here to view a Day in the Life of our Teammates!
REFRESH your career by joining our exceptional team! Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated Inc. (CCCI), the largest independent bottler in the US, is looking for an Intern to work with our Human Resources team! We have opportunities available to work on projects in 3 distinct areas: Compensation, HR Data & Analytics, Talent Acquisition.
Things you should know about working as an Intern:
Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. is seeking interns to join our dynamic team this summer. Through this internship, you will gain exposure and understanding of Consumer-Packaged Goods and Beverage industry practices. In addition, you will work on meaningful projects both in the business as well as amongst your peer intern group. This is a learning-intensive program designed to give you essential business insights and hands-on experience in your field of choice. It’s a full-time, 10-week commitment from May 26th – August 1st.
Our projects will cover:
- Companywide job description and job grade analysis
- Talent Acquisition process and employer marketing initiatives
- Human Resource generalist communication strategies
- Experiential Learning – Gain hands-on business experience through a structured applied learning program while receiving weekly leadership development curriculum
- Explore Career Opportunities - by working in the field you have chosen; you can receive an inside look at your potential career path
- Network - meet a variety of people in your chosen profession through your internship, allowing you to form relationships you can build on in the future
- Mentorship - You will have assigned mentors to help guide you through your internship and expose you to new opportunities
- Personal Development- learn valuable soft skills to help you navigate through your career
- Community- you will have the opportunity to give back through stewardship activities in the local community
- High quality professional day-to-day execution of engagements and special projects within assigned business function
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Conduct process documentation and assist with the preparation and delivery of information
- Prepare and present findings from project work utilizing PowerPoint
- Currently enrolled rising Sophomore/Junior/Senior pursuing an Undergraduate degree from an accredited college/university
- Human Resources, Journalism/Communication majors
- Proficient skills using Microsoft Word, Excel, SharePoint, and PowerPoint, and a general understanding of data analysis techniques
- Strong analytical and quantitative abilities with excellent written and verbal communications
- Ability to participate within a multi-disciplinary team as well as acting autonomously as appropriate
- Ability to take direction and multi-task
- Letter of recommendation from professor or faculty member
All candidates will be subject to pre-employment testing: Background Check, Drug Screen, and Physical Abilities Test (if applicable).
Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.