The Sponsorship Fulfillment and Sales Intern will be responsible for supporting the Sponsorship team in the fulfillment of current partners, researching and prospecting for new business opportunities for the organization, as well as monitoring team merchandise for compliance with MLL Licensing rules. The candidate must have strong research skills and be comfortable creating and preparing presentation decks for potential partners. Ideal candidates will be self-motivated, energetic, and entrepreneurial. This position is for the upcoming 2020 season and is unpaid for college credit ONLY.
- Responsible for aiding and assisting in all aspects of sponsorship sales and activation
- Support Sponsorship Team in researching potential partners and developing presentations for 2020 event and season partners
- Assist Sponsorship Team with the development of partnership recaps
- Prospect new business opportunities across local sponsorship platforms, while creating new and unique sponsorship opportunities
- Assist in monitoring all levels of sponsorship fulfillment; traditional, digital and experiential assets to ensure partner requirements are met
- Open to students presently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program
- Must be proficient in MS Office, particularly PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
- Must possess strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ideal candidate is creative, while also highly analytical and detail oriented
- Prior experience is a plus
- A strong desire to work in the Sports and Entertainment industry, particularly in sponsorship sales
- Full-time position
- Interns may be required to work at least one weekend day to cover games and events
- Interns must have the ability and willingness to work irregular hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays due to the nature of professional sports.