- Work with cross-functional teams to build software in a collaborative development process
- Participate in the full lifecycle of software development
- Working towards a Computer Science related degree
- Self-learner; independent; and outstanding problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Service oriented Software Architectures
- Web Service/REST API development
- Open source Java software development
- Open source frontend frameworks (React, Angular)
- Familiarity with SQL and database technologies
Zola is the fastest growing wedding company in the country. We're reinventing the wedding planning and registry experience to make the happiest moment in our couples' lives even happier. From engagement to wedding and decorating your first home, Zola is there, combining compassionate customer service with modern tools and technology. All in the service of love.
Headquartered in New York City, our team brings deep experience working on beautiful, award-winning e-commerce sites and mobile apps in past roles at Gilt Groupe, Yahoo, Amazon, J.Crew, Rent The Runway, Goldman Sachs, among many others. In 2017 the Wall Street Journal named Zola a top 25 Tech Company to Watch, and Forbes named Zola a Next Billion-Dollar Startup.
More about the team: https://www.zola.com/about
Recent press: https://www.zola.com/about/press