Interview Type: Telephonic and Face to Face
Travel : 20%
Antra has an immediate opening for Software Developer – Java. This position does not require prior professional work experience. However, a software development experience of 1-3 years is desirable.
- Graduate degree or undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Information Systems, Software Development or Equivalent experience.
- Have 0-3 years of software development with strong knowledge of software development life cycle
- Possess strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming with experience in Java
- Have knowledge of JSP, J2EE, and JDBC
- Have exposure to Struts, Servlets, Spring, and Hibernate technologies
- Possess working knowledge of database technologies such as SQL, My SQL, Oracle
- Be a self-starter with an ability to troubleshoot and seek answers to problems
- Be a team player, self-motivated, collaborative, accountable and humble
- Have hands-on design and development of software applications/systems
- Proven analytical skills with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Responsible for coding, testing, and implementation of solutions within established standards
and documentation guidelines