Note: This role is not strictly a software development only role. The role will have about 30-40% software development activities and remaining will be requirements review, design document review, unit testing, system configuration, maintenance and assistance with software deployments. A very strong software development foundation is a must.
- Work efficiently in a highly fluid and demanding client services team.
- Perform system support, maintenance and enhancement activities. These may include, but not limited to incident resolution, password changes, patching, schedule job execution, enhancement design, development, testing, and documentation.
- Analyze reoccurring incidents and issues and develop solutions to provide permanent resolutions.
- Develop error and bug-free code. Unit testing individual work products before releasing for integration testing.
- Develop, create, and modify software applications.
- Coordinate software system installation and monitor equipment functioning to ensure specifications are met.
- On-call evenings and weekends twice a month
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent is required.
- Hands-on experience with developing JAVA-based software applications, and SQL
- Software development skills to resolve support incidents, bugs, and system enhancements.
- Experience with directory-based services like LDAP, AD, etc.
- Familiarity with access & identity management, single sign-on, portal, federation, and security concepts (SAML).
- Experience with other programming languages and application servers a plus.
- Experience with JDBC and XML.