Analytics9 Solutions Inc
- Performs system design and specification development.
- Program logic and flow-charting, testing, debugging and documentation.
- Provides analysis of problems and recommends solutions.
- Prepares program specifications and develops coding logic flowcharts in compliance with secure coding standards.
- Participates in client interactions to develop system solutions to business problems.
- May lead discussions with the business and with business analysts.
- May work in conjunction with more senior developers.
- Works within established procedures and tools to develop, test, and validate security features and code review.
- Implement and maintain application software while following best practice application security throughout the code life-cycle.
- 4 Year College Degree; Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Java programming experience required.
- Working experience with Spring Framework, Maven, GIT, Junit.
- Working experience with Web Services (SOAP\Restful).
- Rabbit MQ, PCF, Java Script, AngularJS are big plus.
- Experience with distributed systems development.
- Experience with real-time, high volume transaction systems preferred.
- Experience with Agile, Test Driven Development or related lifecycle methodologies required.
- Demonstrated experience working with core business logic within applications.
- Knowledge of multi-threading and concurrency.
- Experience with real time processing.
- Relational database systems, and data – Oracle Pl SQL is a big plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- United States (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Professional development assistance
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- Yes: H-1B work authorization
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education