Cohen & Company
Cohen & Company
Certified Public Accountants
At Cohen & Company, our purpose is to engage, teach, inspire and improve lives through the power of knowledge and trust. We value great people, teamwork, a competitive spirit and courage, and the ability to adapt and remain optimistic.
Fueled by our purpose and principles, Cohen & Company offers comprehensive accounting, tax and consulting services to clients throughout the U.S. and worldwide. We serve a broad range of clients, from dynamic, privately held companies and their owners; to larger Fortune 1000 multinational and institutional enterprises; to high-net-worth individuals, trusts and foundations. We also have deep expertise in the investment industry serving public and private funds, investment advisors and fund service providers. Recognized as the 5th fastest growing accounting firm in the country, Cohen & Company is rooted in technical excellence and is driven every day to listen, engage and deliver sustainable value since our founding in 1977. Today, the firm has more than 650 associates throughout Illinois, Maryland, Michigan, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. Member PCAOB.
We are excited about our opportunities and are seeking individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit and commitment to client service to join our team!
Many firm wide initiatives are often developed and executed by our Corporate Shared Services Department which includes Accounting, Finance, Human Resources, Marketing, and Information Technology. Our team is seeking an energetic and organized individual to join our Information Technology team as an IT - Software Development Intern. The team is seeking confident leaders to help build our Youngstown, OH IT team. This is a great opportunity to make your mark!
2020 Information Technology - Software Development Internship Opportunity
- Full-time internship opportunity from June - August of 2020
- Possibility to continue working part-time during the Fall 2020 semester and beyond, assuming strong performance
- Most of the time will be spent in your home office, travel to other offices is limited
- Potential project will revolve around interface development, data integration, and analytics/reporting
- Pursuing Bachelor’s degree
- Preferred Major(s): Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- GPA: Minimum 3.2
- Preferred Coursework: Programming (e.g. C# or similar), Database (SQL)
- If continuing into the Fall semester, must be able to work 2-3 days/week, totaling to at least 20 hours/week
Learn more about us!
- Cohen & Company: www.cohencpa.com
- Careers: www.cohencpa.jobs
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of thought and background to build an inclusive and energized culture and better meet the needs of our clients.
From: Cohen & Company