- Become a contributing member of Topcon’s IT Applications CRM team. Become familiar administering SAP C4C and Salesforce CRM systems.
- Develop CRM application technical skills, user management, participation in the Production release process and data management.
- Gain hands-on experience in a global IT position.
- Shadowing and training experience with knowledgeable professionals.
- Work on IT projects supporting global users.
- Administration – User management, monitor integration jobs with other application systems, configure workflows.
- Data Management – Mass data updates, data cleanup, data analysis (reporting)
- Support – Troubleshooting support tickets, CRM customization/improvements, testing & analysis of new releases
- Education – Guided learning & training on the job. Possibility of achieving certification as a Salesforce admin
- Working towards a degree in any major.
- No experience needed.
- Local to the area.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Positive attitude.
- Team player.
- Willing to learn.