NJM Insurance Group
The Personal Lines Business Process Unit is seeking the assistance of an intern for the summer season to provide additional support as we continue to lead several strategic initiatives throughout 2020. This individual will provide support in production issue resolution and system testing efforts to balance our existing resources who are being called upon to lead large complex projects. This exposure will enable the intern to learn the basics of production support and quality assurance while being exposed to business analysis and project management methodology.
- Supports department to improve work processes and business technology solutions.
- Provides support to department by troubleshooting end user process issues with a detailed description of the problem and business impact.
- Participates in root cause analysis and provides input into determining process. deficiencies.Assists in tracking issues to resolution and performs testing to ensure the issues have been remediated.
- Provides updates to staff which are impacted by new processes and supports department in rollout of new processes.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Currently completing sophomore or junior year, or be a first semester senior
- Knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office Suite is required
- Positive and Optimistic approach to problem solving
- Organization and communication skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge in insurance is a plus
- Pro-active and self-motivated
- Ability to listen effectively and actively engage others
- Currently majoring in Business Administration, Computer Science or IT
- Minimum 3.0 GPA overall
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Pass NJM pre-employment background check and drug test
NJM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce that is fully representative of the diversity that exists in the communities in which we do business