Small Business Sales Internship
At RingCentral, we call our interns RingTerns because, by the end of your 10-week program, you’ll know our culture inside and out. Why is that important? Our culture is what makes RingCentral unique, a place where winning together in a dynamic, highly collaborative environment is what makes us different (and, we like to think, better).
If you are interested in an internship here, chances are you have some relevant skills and are interested in working for a rapidly growing, cloud-based software and communications company. We can teach you the RingCentral-way what we can’t teach are drive and a passion to succeed.
Here are a few reasons to consider being a RingTern at RingCentral:
1) You have a competitive edge and like to win
. Here, you’ll compete for prizes with individual elevator pitches, team product challenges, off-site excursions, and company events. We call it collaborative competition and it’s a great way to experience the way we work.
2) Hyper-growth, for you and your career.
RingCentral is growing at an annual rate of 30%. Every year. So now is a great time to join us. It also means there are lots of interesting, real-world challenges to help us solve.
3) Mentors who are in it for you.
Our mentors will work with you to help you grow and achieve your goals. No micro-management and no busy-work. The goal is to help you problem-solve and succeed independently.
So, join RingCentral as an intern this summer and discover what it feels like to win together.
Early Intern Application Deadline is March 4, 2020
Final Intern Application Deadline: April 6, 2020
The Small Business Sales team is looking for a rock-star to work with the Account Executive team on various projects, mostly involving making prospecting calls. This role may also accompany staff in high-level meetings with employees, managers, leaders and executives. As a member of RingCentral’s Small Business team, the Small Business Sales intern will have access to a vast network of professionals and the opportunity to engage in professional development training.
- Support the account executive teams
- A mix of inbound lead handling and follow up on various leads developed by Marketing
- Online training through RingCentral learning portal
- One planned meeting with various department leaders to learn about various jobs in Marketing, Sales Operations, etc.
- Take on various calling projects such as event lead follow-up and special projects
- Work with sales reps and leaders to help with data.
- Currently pursuing a business degree with a focus on sales
- 3.0 GPA or higher
- Must be in Junior or Senior year in college to apply
- Proficient with standard office technology (computers, office equipment, etc.) and MS Office
- Strong PowerPoint skills preferred
- Solid past work experience/participation in extracurricular activities
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Making prospecting calls to grow RingCentral business opportunities
- Gain exposure to sales and sales development and its processes, communications, and planning processes
- Receive training on B2B sales development
- Learn how to function in a fast-paced, high octane, and professional marketing environment
- How to run an effective sales call and develop best practices for qualifying a prospect in addition to objection handling techniques
- Full-time, throughout the summer of 2020 [10-week internship]
- Must be available to start either June 9th or June 16th
Visit the links below to know more about the company, internships and job openings:
About RingCentral - RingCentral’s website
Openings - Job & Internship webpage
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) provides cloud computing based business phone systems designed for today's mobile and distributed business world. The RingCentral technology platform eliminates the need for expensive and technically complex on-premise legacy phone systems. By combining a hosted, multi-extension business phone system with advanced voice and fax functionality, RingCentral simplifies business communication for modern, flexible business environments. RingCentral is headquartered in San Mateo Belmont, California.
RingCentral is an EEOC employer.