Business Development Intern(Job Number: 01HKR)
- Assist with national account management and account retention
- Generate and follow up on new client leads
- Gain exposure to contract negotiation, generating sales reports, customer relationship management systems and other account management responsibilities
- Attends client meetings and outings
- Performs other related duties as assigned within the appropriate skill and experience capabilities expected for this position.
- Currently working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field of study.
- Must have a passion and curiosity for a career in Sales and be open minded and ready to work as part of a detail-oriented team
- Strong relationship building skills
- Strong work ethic and highly motivated
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment.
- Fast learning and problem solving ability.
- Strong written/verbal communications skills in person and over the phone, email, text, etc.
- Excellent organizations skills.
Ability to close under tight deadlines.
- Six to Eight week full-time internship
- Exposure to moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phones, printers, and foot traffic), temperature and light fluctuations.
- Ability to stand, sit, talk, hear, see, reach, stoop, kneel, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer, key board, printer, and phone.
- May be required to lift, push, pull, or carry up to 20 lbs.
- Ability to work in a confined area as well as the ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period.