Recent graduates and college students: Please upload a copy of your most recent unofficial transcript with your resume.
Who is Becht?
Founded in 1964, Becht is a rapidly-growing, multidiscipline consulting firm relied on by customers to relentlessly solve their most difficult and entrenched problems. We combine vast experience through our network of over 1200 technical experts with both engineering expertise and professional experience. Becht is a company founded on excellence, and as such, we seek individuals who want to be part of our passionate and energetic team.
Who Do We Want?
Becht is seeking a part-time (10 - 15 hours per week) administrative assistant with an interest in the practical applications of human resources, such as employee engagement, onboarding, and recruiting. We are seeking a candidate who also won’t mind completing some casual office tasks such as ordering supplies, checking the mail, keeping the office neat, and coordinating office events. Reporting to the Corporate Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will help with recruiting, resume vetting, and interviewing, as well as the in-office onboarding of all new hires. Becht allows for a flexible work schedule.
Build Your Career with Becht
A creative and innovative work environment isn’t all we have to offer! When you join Becht, you can expect:
- A positive, collaborative workforce
- Access to further training and development
- Mentoring programs
- Company and family events such as baseball games, go-karting, and bowling
- Opportunities that provide stability as well as variety
- Workday events such as birthday lunches
- Community outreach programs such as Red Cross blood drives, Toys for Tots collections/volunteering, and United Way campaigns.
Your Knowledge and Expertise
- Can navigate across complex and rapidly changing landscapes and work under pressure at times
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Proven troubleshooting skills
- Word and Excel expertise
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in a related field, be working toward one, or have significant related experience
- Must be available to work 10 – 15 hours and a minimum of 3 days per week
- Must be local to Medina, OH Becht is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
Salary: $12.00 to $15.00 /hour
- Medina, OH (Required)
- United States (Required)
- One location
- Flexible schedule
Hours per week:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends