Modine Manufacturing Company
- Assist with recruiting activities for select openings for Corporate, CIS, Building HVAC, and Vehicular Thermal Solutions groups. This includes working with HR representatives and hiring managers to screen candidates, arranging phone interviews, and scheduling on-site interviews.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of positive, proactive relationships with a select group of high schools, colleges, universities and professional organizations in order to achieve a strong and diverse talent base in support of entry-level recruiting needs.
- Contribute to the development of comprehensive co-op and internship programs.
- Support the development of external recruitment advertisements and materials.
- Promote the organization of reviewing and consolidating all job descriptions.
- Support with the USCIS form I-9 audit and compliance project.
- Provide support to the coordination and scheduling of trainings offered by Modine.
- Assist with the coordination of new employee Onboarding programs, events and new hire paperwork.
- Support with the coordination of employee engagement activities associated with the Racine area community, United Way volunteer initiatives, and wellness events.
- Assist all department members as needed and during vacations.
- Handle other special projects and assignments from all areas within Human Resources as requested.
- Knowledge of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Outstanding interpersonal and facilitation skills.
- Disciplined self-starter with excellent organization skills and the ability to be resourceful.
- Interest in learning about Business and Human Resources fields.
- Enrolled in a High School Co-op / Apprenticeship Program.
Modine is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Welcomes all Qualified Applicants!
Modine provides a competitive benefit package, including paid vacation, sick leave, 401(k), health, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending benefits, tuition reimbursement, Health Savings Account, and much more.