Department and Position Overview
Engineering team primarily working with Java and Open Source tools. Works closely with the business to create leading edge tools used for Advanced Advertising solutions.
Responsible for working with senior engineers to develop new software and web applications.
Assists with the integration of new applications and creates technical documentation as needed.
Intern Roles & Responsibilities
Develop new software and web applications.
Collaborates with senior engineers on system design.
Works with Quality Assurance Team to ensure sound code.
Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
Java/Open Source Code
Education Level – University (Bachelors)
Field of Study – Software Engineering
Years of Experience – Classroom
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer