CardinalCommerce, a Visa Solution
Here at Cardinal, our experienced and passionate employees want to share their wisdom with you! Cardinal's paid summer internship program provides young professionals with extensive shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities. Starting with a two-week training program, our interns participate in an Intern Immersion experience where they learn more about Cardinal's services, hear from our Senior Leadership team and network with Cardinal employees throughout all of our different departments. With the support from their mentors, Cardinal interns are tasked with responsibilities that contribute to our bottom line and are given an environment to learn and grow. Summer interns at Cardinal walk away with real-world work experience and a network of peers and mentors to support their career development. Start your journey with Cardinal- Apply Today!
- The Software Engineer in Test Intern will collaborate with the individuals on the application development teams, mobile development team and product teams to develop test plans and regression suites that will ensure the quality of the applications being developed.
- Work with the Agile team to analyze use cases and test scenarios
- Translate existing manual regression test cases into automated tests
- Implement and maintain test automation and frameworks, performance testing tools, and other quality inspection tools
- Partner with the QA Engineers to document E2E automation tests
- Support QA team by taking on UI projects and helping with manual testing of each application
- Completing Show & Tells with the cross functional teams based on project milestones
- Pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Java development or .Net Core experience
- Experience testing web-based enterprise applications
- An understanding of MS SQL Serve
- Expose to Agile software delivery: acceptance test driven development and/or test driven
- Demonstrated software development and technical skills
- Ability to use MS Office products
- Experience with automated testing types, tools and techniques (Unit, Functional, Load; Junit, NUnit, Cucumber, Selenium)
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms. Cardinal/Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Cardinal/Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.