Propac Marketing Inc
POSITION: Experiential Intern
So, what will you do while you’re here? Day to day, you’ll partner with internal departments to help bring to life brand activations and experiences. That includes everything from brainstorming to boots-on-the- ground event coordination to learning behind-the-scenes production, materials sourcing and distribution. What do you get out of it? A better understanding of brand activation, a real-world agency environment, and maybe even bragging rights amongst your friends.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Advertising/PR, Marketing, Communications, Hospitality or a related field of study
- Currently classified as a Junior or Senior
- Have a passion for event and customer experience planning & management, including print production and procurement
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and PC/Mac literacy
- Ability to participate in a full-time (40 hours/week) summer internship program in our Plano, Texas office
- Written/oral communication skills, organization, detail oriented, able to multitask, strong interpersonal skills, strong work ethic, highly flexible.
- Sincere interest in growing and learning
Monday, June 1st, 2020 - Friday, July 31st, 2020