Application Developer Intern
The Minnesota Vikings are seeking a full-time summer Intern to assist their football information systems team with application development. The Intern must be available 40+ hours per week from June 1st through the end of August. Candidates must be entering their junior or senior years or graduate in May, 2020. *Relocation is not provided for this internship.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform and document testing of all application changes
- Work in teams with other developers, designers, project managers and testers to deliver quality software on-time with the functionality requested
- Recent demonstrated knowledge of C# and .Net programming
- Responsible for investigating failed automation tests and documenting bugs found.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming
- In pursuit of a Bachelor's degree from four-year College or University in Computer Science or related field or just graduating
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to organize and self-direct to get things done
- Proficient with MS Office
- Ability to multi-task in a deadline driven environment
- T-SQL knowledge
- Experience with Swagger
- Experience with .Net Core
- Experience developing UWP applications
CONFIDENTIALITY REQUIREMENTS: This position may require the individual to have access to confidential records and information. To successfully perform this position, confidentiality of the information with which the individual has contact must be maintained.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.