Open to Bachelor of Science-Nursing Sophomore students, who are available to join our float pool for 3 evening, night and/or weekend shifts per week, beginning June through August (possibility of continuance beyond the summer).
The Nursing Assistant performs assigned patient care tasks and other related unit duties, defined, and delegated under the direction of a Registered Professional Nurse/Licensed Professional Nurse.
1. 8-days paid training
2. Minimum work requirement of 3 to 4 (7.5) hour shifts per week.
3. Additional shifts may be available.
4. Alternating weekends required.
5. Schedule will be two weeks on nights and two weeks on evenings, alternating
6. 10 week commitment, inclusive of training.
7. NO scheduled vacations
8. BSN students only
9. Opportunity to remain with the hospital in a per diem capacity beyond the summer
10. Free participation in nursing professional practice/educational classes