Crum & Forster
As a Technical Support Intern, you will support the IT Operations of A&H Eatontown to complete several critical infrastructure projects.
With a proud history going back to 1822, Crum & Forster provides accident& health, specialty and standard commercial lines insurance products through our admitted and surplus lines insurance companies.
Our vision is to create a culture of community, fairness and dedication to those we serve, including shareholders, employees, policyholders, producers, local communities and charities.
Since 2000, the Accident & Health division of Crum & Forster has been offering a unique variety of insurance and reinsurance products nationwide. Our office is located in Eatontown, New Jersey, and is home to a team of highly skilled and diverse individuals. Our in-house expertise includes underwriting, compliance, actuarial, premium and claims administration, loss control, case management and marketing. We place a strong focus on product development and creative distribution methods, along with excellent client service and support.
We feature a business casual, dog friendly work environment in state of the art office space. We are always on the lookout for bright, hardworking people who want to join our team!
- Renaming of remaining A&H Desktops and Laptops to newly created standard
- Reimaging A&H Desktops and Laptops with the current standard
- Assist in the new hire and termination of staff relating to IT Assets
- Assisting the resolution of Helpdesk tickets. Document self-help solutions to reduce future tickets
- Creating an IT Asset Inventory of all equipment in the Eatontown office
- Sophomore, Junior or Senior pursuing a related business or technology degree
- Experience in an office environment
- Available to work 37.5 hour week – approximately 12 week assignment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and Powerpoint
- Strong organizational skills
- Customer focus
- Ability to learn new skills quickly
- Analytical skills and detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task, work in a team environment and receive direction from multiple individuals