Pacific Gas and Electric Company
Requisition ID # 39023
Job Category : Administrative / Clerical
Job Level : Individual Contributor
Business Unit: Shared Services
Job Location : San Francisco
The Information Strategy & Data Analytics (ISDA) team operates within the Land and Environmental Management organization. The team’s mission is to provide actionable and meaningful insights from data, that supports strategic and informed decisions.
The team is responsible for maintaining, enhancing, and analyzing data, as well as and creating visualization that provides valuable information. We develop solutions in Salesforce. We provide technical support and data analytics to group of subject matter experts and departments in the areas of air, water, hazardous materials, natural and cultural resources and mitigation to our environmental planning, permitting, and facilities teams.
We are looking for talented summer Intern to help support many projects including:
- Partner with our internal clients to identify their KPIs and goals for the year
- Develop or improve KPI Dashboards in Salesforce
- Create a central and logically organized repository of Dashboards for our LOB
- Support the mapping of records to business processes
The successful intern will have the opportunity to lead and/or support activities as described above working with a team of experienced professionals. Additionally, the intern will gain knowledge of the larger Land and Environmental Management organization through the work they will be performing. Additionally, this is a great opportunity to learn about technology implementations applied to practical business operations.
- Earning a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Business Analytics, Engineering, or related field (students MUST be continuing education towards degree during and/or after internship)
- Experience in Salesforce – Big plus!
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Creative problem-solving skills to develop solutions
- 3.0 GPA or greater in both cumulative GPA and major GPA
- Ability to work in a team environment and support fellow team members
- Takes initiative and can work independently with minimal direction
- Positive attitude and team-first approach!
PG&E typically is unable to provide VISA sponsorship to students on an F-1, J-1 or other visa for this position.